Gsatv Ltd has vast experience in providing closed-circuit television (CCTV) systems for businesses across London.
With commercial CCTV:
- reduce crime and secure your property
- creating a safe place for all staff and visitors on-site
This is where surveillance can be particularly vital; traditional crime is one thing but CCTV can be a huge help for businesses in situations regarding injuries at work as well as discrimination claims and any other disputes which can be quickly and effectively concluded with the use of CCTV.
We’ve installed hundreds of systems in a wide range of commercial properties, from small retail shops to schools, hospitals and town centres. If you’re concerned about regulations regarding CCTV and commercial premises, you needn’t be. But there are certain regulations to adhere to, which we can explain in full detail. The key points are that you must:
• Put up a sign to let people know CCTV is being used and why
• be able to provide images within 40 days to anyone you’ve recorded
• share images with the authorities, e.g. the police, if they ask for them
• keep images only as long as your business needs them
Contact us today to see how CCTV can make your business premises a safer place.