Astra II- Hotbird - Astra I - Arabsat- Nilesat- Eutelsat 16A- Hispasat - Hellasat
Sky Digital - Astra II - 28*E - Zone 1 dish
- Sky Q installs
- Pre- Q Installs
- Freesat( All basic UK channels via Satellite Astra II, for FREE)
Hotbird- 13*E - International Channels- Spanish; Italian, French, Arabic and more.- 80cm dish
Arabsat- 26*E - mostly Arabic - 80cm dish
Nilesat - 7*W - mostly Arabic - 1.2m and more.
Eutelsat- 16*E- Chroatian- Albanian - Italian- French- 80cm dish
Hispasat- 30*W- Latin- Portoguese- Spanish- 60cm dish
Hellasat- 39*E - Bulgarian- Greek - 70cm dish
- Small satellite antennas are normally used to receive strong satellite signal.
- Zone 1 dish is widely used in UK for receiving signals for Sky Digital and Freesat from AstraII- 28E satellite.
- LNB (front part of the dish) can be : 1,2,4,8 outputs.
- Standard satellite receiver used min 1 feed compared to recordable satellite receiver which use 2.
- Therefore if you using SKY+HD box you will need 2 feets to be able to gain full capacity of the box. You still can use sky+box on one feed but the recording section will be restricted. In other words while you recording you will be able to watch only what you have previously recoreded,but no other live TV channal.
- SKY Q requires LNB Change to Wideband LNB , only main satellite box has tuners, mini boxes DO NOT REQIRE SATELLITE SIGNAL.
Crystal Palace Transmitting Station (Horizontal Polarization) - Hemel Hempstead Transmitter( Vertical Polarisation)